The T-Tech Japan-developed "Touchfree" vertical yarn sheet pull-out system greatly assists air jet loom operations.
Weaving quality spun fabric on a high speed loom, such as an air jet loom, requires yarns which are evenly sized, have even moisture percentage, and even elongation with little fluff or yarn breakage. The TTS10S breaks tradition. With a new structure and control for the size boxes and drying cylinders, the TTS10S produces the best sized yarns for an air jet loom.
- "Touchfree" vertical yarn sheet pull-out system enables the yarn sheet to run smoothly.
- Two size boxes and a size liquid mixing and recirculation system to make the size pick up amount even.
- Even drying by uniform drying conditions for each sheet
- The pre-cylinders have sufficient contact length with the yarns and perfect fluff lay-down is obtained.
- Highly accurate tension and stretch controls with a multi-section drive system
- Easy operation with the T-MDS Machine Data Station
- Access to rolls is easy. Great improvement in operation
T-MDS Machine Data Station
Easy touch-panel operation with the color liquid crystal (TFT) display
The sizing conditions recommended by T-Tech Japan are indicated on the touch-panel.
- Enter the yarn kind, the thickness, the beam stand number, and the total ends/size box to show the best conditions. Centralized operation control is possible with a LAN (Ethernet).
- Operation efficiency, alarm, troubleshooting, event history, and sampling data are indicated graphically.
- Maintenance of style numbers and lot schedules.
In case of problems, the color display views where the problem occurs with an illustration, while showing the cause and checking procedure.
Yarn speeds up to 1300 m/min. can be set steplessly. The machine can be stopped immediately when any yarn problems occur, and even and stable take-up is achieved.
Reliable non-contact yarn breakage detection, which is kind to yarns.